Easiest Way to Make Yummy Chicken Liver Adobo
Chicken Liver Adobo. Chicken Liver Adobo or locally known in the Philippines as Adobong Atay ng Manok is an appetizing dish that is not only delicious but also easy to make. Adobo is a classic Filipino dish. This version uses chicken livers as the main ingredient.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. Some people may consider it as. You can cook Chicken Liver Adobo using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Liver Adobo
- You need 5 pcs of chicken liver.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes cut into 6 pieces each.
- You need 1 of big onion cut into cubes.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic press and chopped.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 5 pcs of whole black pepper.
- It’s 30 ml of soy sauce.
- It’s 10 ml of Mirin.
- It’s 5 cubes of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 30 ml of Rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Level up your Chicken Adobo with liver spread! It's a hearty and full of flavor dish that's easy to make and perfect with steamed rice. Among the many dishes and cuisines that has influenced Filipino cooking, the Adobo surely stands out as being on top of the list. It is considered our national dish for we believe.
Chicken Liver Adobo step by step
- Since this is chicken liver, I don't have to marinate it anymore. I just put it all together. And cook for 30 minutes in a medium to low heat. I didn't mix it, just let it boil to avoid ruining the liver to pieces..
- Then serve with steamed rice.????.
Mixing this two chicken parts can't be tricky, one cooks easily and one cooks very long, one is soft then one is tough but one thing they both agree on is that they are a good candidate for an adobo dish as. Eating livers and innards is an aqcuired taste. Although many might feel disgusted at a sight of it, but its health content and deliciousness in. How to Cook Chicken and Liver Adobo https Deglaze the chicken liver particles by gently scraping the bottom of the pan. Chicken liver saute is a simple yet appetizing dish that you can cook in just a few minutes.