How to Cook Delicious Winging it Pot Roast Stew
Winging it Pot Roast Stew.
You can have Winging it Pot Roast Stew using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Winging it Pot Roast Stew
- It’s of Chuck roast.
- You need 4 T of salted butter.
- It’s of Rub of Sweet and Smokey, Garlic Herb blend, Onion Garlic blend.
- It’s 2 of medium onions one diced one quartered.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Minced Garlic.
- You need 12 oz of can 10 Barrel Profuse Juice or other Beer.
- You need 12 oz of Water.
- Prepare of Generous Worcestershire.
- You need 1.5 lbs of baby or quartered potatoes.
- It’s of Small bag baby carrots.
Winging it Pot Roast Stew step by step
- Melt butter in hot pot, add Garlic..
- Rub roast with rub mix. Brown all sides. Add diced onion until soft..
- Add beer, water and Worcestershire..
- Add Quartered Onion and potatoes..
- Bring to boil. Simmer on low for 3 hours, add carrots..
- Simmer until all are done and roast falls apart..
- Shred roast. Add 2T flour and water in a slurry. Stir. Remove from heat..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)