Recipe: Yummy Chicken Stew
Chicken Stew. This Chicken Stew is a one pot dinner that's easy enough for midweek and a firm favourite with all! Chicken Stew – with crispy skin! Anyone else here not a fan of slimy chicken skin?? #chickenstew #chickenstewrecipe #keralachickenstew.
Find recipes for slow cooker chicken stews, chicken and dumplings, Brunswick stew, fricassee, and. Chicken Stew is just what you need to cozy up to after a long day! It calls for simple ingredients that Chicken Stew. You can cook Chicken Stew using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1 of brinjal.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 5 pcs of bottle gourd.
- You need 1 of potato.
- You need 4 of beans.
- Prepare 1 pcs of other veggies as per choice.
- Prepare 1 spoon of cuming powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper powder as per taste.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of mustard oil.
- You need 1 spoon of cummin seeds.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 5 of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of small chopped ginger.
It's the best dinner in the fall and winter and it's just what. This Chicken Stew is the perfect meal on a cold day. Hearty, thick, and delicious, you'll love sitting down to a bowl of this stew. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis.
Chicken Stew instructions
- Cut all the chicken in small pcs. Then cut all the vegetables in small pcs..
- In a pressure cooker. Add mustard oil and add cummin seeds. Then add the chicken pcs and cut vegetables. Next add salt and above-mentioned spices. Mix all properly then add water and cover the lid. Let it whistle for 3 to 4 times. Dish is ready to serve..
Chicken stew takes much lesser time. That gives you all reason why you should be including this ridiculously simple and easy to make instant pot chicken stew recipe to your weekly dinner menu list. This hearty one-pot chicken stew practically cooks itself! It's made all in one-pot with tender chunks This chicken stew is a readers' favorite around here. Chicken Sausage and White Bean Stew.