How to Make Yummy Veggies Wellington
Veggies Wellington. A show-stopping alternative to beef Wellington, this vegetarian recipe will have everyone asking for another slice. To serve, place one slice of the Wellington onto each of six serving plates. My vegan mushroom wellington is a fun spin on the classic beef wellington.
Tips for Making Amazing Vegan Vegetable Wellington. This dish is best eaten right away, since puff pastry loses it's crisp, flaky. Thanks to everyone who added their special recipe to this collaboration. You can have Veggies Wellington using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggies Wellington
- You need of spinach (chop and clean).
- You need of margarine.
- Prepare of chopped shallot.
- You need of coconut cream.
- It’s of assorted mushroom.
- Prepare of margarine.
- It’s of sliced leek.
- You need of beetroot (canned).
- It’s of chopped shallot.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of smoked paprika.
- It’s of rosemary.
- Prepare of thyme.
- It’s of puff pastry (thaw 30 second).
- It’s of red wine.
- Prepare of vegetable stock.
- You need of corn starch slurry.
Best Vegetarian Friendly Restaurants in Wellington, Greater Wellington: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Wellington Vegetarian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. The top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Wellington, plant-based dining at its finest: as Whether you're vegetarian, vegan, or just searching for plant-based dining options, it's nice to have personal. This smart all-in-one vegetarian main is perfect for entertaining on winter nights, from BBC Good Food magazine. Wellington (Māori: Te Whanganui-a-Tara [tɛ ˈfaŋanʉi a taɾa]) is the capital city of New Zealand.
Veggies Wellington instructions
- Sweat chopped shallot with margarine, add spinach, coconut cream, salt and pepper to taste, cook until tender and creamy.
- Sautee leek with oil, add mushroom, margarine, salt and pepper. set aside and blitz to fine texture.
- Sautee garlic mince and shallot with little oil, add drained beetroot, rosemary, smoked paprika, thyme and salt to taste. set aside then blitz it for fine texture.
- Preheat oven to 210 celcius. Thawed puff pastry, smear creamy spinach, then blitzed mushroom and beetroot in the middle, enclose to fold the pastry then trim the both side. Bake for 30 mins.
- For the red wine jus, i heat up some vegetable stock and pour red wine, then reduce, finish it with corn starch slurry..
It is located at the south-western tip of the North Island, between Cook Strait and the Remutaka Range. Find and book deals on the best motels in Wellington, New Zealand! Our top picks Lowest price first Star rating and price Top reviewed. Grab one Wellington deal today such as top Wellington restaurants or activity deals! New daily deals everyday so grab a deal!