Recipe: Appetizing My Peppery All Roast Chicken & Veg Bake. 😀
My Peppery All Roast Chicken & Veg Bake. 😀.
You can cook My Peppery All Roast Chicken & Veg Bake. 😀 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Peppery All Roast Chicken & Veg Bake. 😀
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts cut into big bite size pieces.
- You need 300 g of Mushrooms cut in half.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 150 g of curly Kale.
- You need 3 of Carrots chopped in big pieces.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 10 of small potatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
My Peppery All Roast Chicken & Veg Bake. 😀 instructions
- Peel and cut potatoes, Mushrooms, onion, Carrots and chopped garlic.
- Your Oven pan pour the olive oil on the bottom and grease all the sides. Cut up the chicken and add to the oven dish with everything except Kale and garlic..
- Add a little oil to the frying pan and add the garlic fry for one minute then add them spread out in the dish with the chicken and veg.using a big spoon toss it all to mix and coat with a little oil. Then add the red pepper and black pepper n salt..
- Cover and add to a preheated oven and cook on medium for 30 mins toss all to mix then return to the oven for a further 30 minutes. Boil the kale and add to the oven with the mix for a further 20 minutes..
- Turn al over gently then add it back to the oven. Boil the Kale with a little salt in the water. When kale is cooked add to a strainer then add to the chicken veg for the last 20 minutes mix in..
- You can make a little gravy to go with this. Just 1 chicken stock and 1 veg stock cube added to 1/2 pint boiling water some black pepper and 1-2 tsp cornstarch depending on how thick you like the gravy. bring it to the boil and keep on a low heat until the meal has been added to serving plates..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)