Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Afghani
You can have Chicken Afghani using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Afghani
- It’s of chicken 1 kg cut.
- You need of onion 1 large.
- Prepare 5 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh corriender.
- It’s of yougart half cup.
- Prepare of ginger 3 inches slice.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 table spoon of cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of blk pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of corriender crushed.
- It’s of garam masala half teaspoon.
- You need of chat masala half teaspoon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry methi dry roast and crushed.
- You need of some cloves and cardimons/choti Elaichi.
Chicken Afghani instructions
- Take ginger garlic fresh corriender onion green chillis and blend in a blender to make paste.add on chicken.add all spicesand yougart.marinate for 30 minutes.
- Take a wok add half cup oil /ghee. when oil is hot,Add chicken pieces one by one fry until all moisture in chicken gets dry and oilsaparated.then add remaining marination of chicken.cover and cook for 15 minutes on medium low heat when chicken get tender.add 4 table spoon cream cook for 1 minute..
- Turn off the heat.smoke some charcoal pieces on flame add a piece of foil or smallmetal katouri in cooked chicken add charcoal put some cloves and cardimonsin it,.drizzle some oil on coals cover and smoke for 1 minute.now remove coals and foil from chicken.Dish out chicken.add fresh corriender and onion slices.it's ready to serve.serve hot with naan.😋.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)