Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Honey Brown Sugar Pulled Pork (crockpot)
Honey Brown Sugar Pulled Pork (crockpot).
You can have Honey Brown Sugar Pulled Pork (crockpot) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Brown Sugar Pulled Pork (crockpot)
- You need 4 lb of boneless pork loin roast.
- You need 2 cup of brown sugar bbq sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 can of cola; vanilla coke is especially yummy.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
Honey Brown Sugar Pulled Pork (crockpot) instructions
- Pour half of cola in crockpot, add roast. sprinkle with garlic salt and add onion, cut in half.
- In medium bowl, mix all other ingredients and pour over roast.
- Cover. cook on low approximately 4 hours.
- Remove meat and shred with two forks. return to slow cooker and cover..
- Switch to high and cook approximately 1 hour, til hot and bubbly. if sauce is too thin for your liking, you can add a little cornstarch to thicken or reduce in saucepan..
- Serve on rolls or over mashed potatoes. enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)