Recipe: Tasty Pulled pork
Pulled pork. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U. S., based on shredded barbecued pork shoulder. It is prototypically slow-smoked over wood (usually outdoors); indoor variations use a slow cooker.
People line up for the tender, saucy pork shoulder at food trucks. Succulent pulled pork slow cooked in a smokey homemade barbeque sauce makes perfect sandwiches for picnics We love a classic pulled pork sandwich. But every once in a while, we want. You can have Pulled pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled pork
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chile powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of pork shoulder roast (also called pork butt).
- It’s 1 bottle of open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
- It’s of Hamburger buns and coleslaw.
Pulled Pork is the Most Popular BBQ Meat. Anyone can make delicious pulled pork. You don't need any fancy equipment of technical cooking skills. This easy pulled-pork recipe cooked in the oven makes the BEST pulled-pork sandwiches.
Pulled pork instructions
- Stir together the brown sugar, chile powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the pork shoulder. Wrap the pork in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or preferably overnight..
- Place pork in a roasting pan. Preheat oven to 300 f..
- Roast until fork-tender and falling apart, about 7 hours. Remove the pork from the pot and set it on a cutting board..
- Shred the meat with two forks,and then toss in the barbecue sauce until it's coated to your liking! Serve on hamburger buns. Serve with coleslaw on top of pulled pork or on the side. Some sides you can add is baked beans, mac n cheese, corn on the cob, green beans, french fries or any side you want. Enjoy..
And it takes about half the amount of time than it would in a slow cooker. Pulled pork has never been this quick and easy! Learn all the secrets behind my Instant Pot pulled Pulled pork is a BBQ staple here in the South. No BBQ season passes by without the delicious and. Tender, juicy pulled pork has well and truly made its trotter mark on UK dinner tables – but what's the secret to creating an authentic American version?