Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Princess’s Parmesan Penne Pasta
Princess’s Parmesan Penne Pasta. Loaded with parmesan and heavy cream, this pasta is a delightful, non-apologetic dish that provides so much comfort food happiness! Yes, I know, I'm posting another pasta recipe, but in my defence, this one is very different – it's got penne, spinach, and lots of parmesan! A creamy chicken penne pasta dish with mushrooms, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes.
Warmly welcome your family home with the Italian aroma of chicken parmesan slow cooking in the kitchen. MORE+ LESS The penne can be swapped with any of your favorite pastas. To complete the meal, serve with fresh steamed green beans and warm chewy Italian bread. You can cook Princess’s Parmesan Penne Pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Princess’s Parmesan Penne Pasta
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts cooked in oil.
- Prepare 14 oz of penne pasta.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- You need 1 of Diced tomato.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tbs of red pepper flakes.
- You need of Parsley.
A simple but savory blend of penne pasta with bacon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and onion is perfect when you don't want a red sauce. All Reviews for Bacon and Parmesan Penne Pasta. Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Pasta – So flavorful, so spicy and so easy to put together, perfect for those busy weeknights! This shrimp pasta comes together so easily with just a handful of pantry ingredients.
Princess’s Parmesan Penne Pasta instructions
- Begin browning chicken and boiling pasta..
- Add next four spices to chicken as it cooks..
- Once chicken is browned, add garlic spinach and tomatoes..
- Once spinach has shrunk, add cream Parmesan and red pepper flakes..
- Once cooked, mix chicken with pasta..
- Garnish with Parmesan and parsley..
Tonight's video from Home Chef is the Creamy Parmesan Steak Penne w/ Peppers & Onions recipe. Once you make this wonderful pasta, it will soon become a firm favourite. Penne and prawns are tossed in a wine glaze and served with Parmesan. Heirloom Tomato Pomodoro Penne Pasta – the most delicious, fast and easy meal!! Pasta water and Parmesan do double duty, adding salt and depth while the creamy sauce forms.