Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Smoked pulled rabbit
Smoked pulled rabbit. On this video I try something new and smoked a rabbit. I was a little unsure about how to film this but here ya go. Throw in a bit of your BBQ rub for good measure.
I was a little unsure about how to film this but here ya go. On this video I try something new and smoked a rabbit. I was a little unsure about how to film this but here ya go. You can have Smoked pulled rabbit using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked pulled rabbit
- It’s 2 of rabbits 3-4lbs each.
- It’s 3 lbs of bacon.
- Prepare of Your favorite BBQ rub.
- You need 4 TBL of sugar.
- Prepare 4 TBL of salt.
I recommend wet or dry marinating the rabbit before smoking. Try these recipes on your Masterbuilt Smoker. Just double or triple the ingredients to feed more people. Great recipe for Smoked pulled rabbit.
Smoked pulled rabbit instructions
- Brine the rabbits in a even part sugar/salt brine up to 24 hours before cooking. Throw in a bit of your BBQ rub for good measure..
- Remove from brine and pat dry. Rabbit is very lean, generously cover it with your BBQ rub, then wrap it fully with bacon to keep it moist and delicious..
- Rabbit is cooked at 165 degrees but you want to smoke it until its internal temperature reaches 185 degrees so it falls off the bone. Keep your smoker right around 200-225 degrees..
- Remove, cover and let sit for 30 minutes. Discard the bacon (makes great dog treats) Pull the meat. Eat it on a sandwich, in a taco, with eggs Benedict. Get creative. Enjoy!.
Thought I'd be funny on Easter and smoke a few rabbits. Perfected after years of catering, this makes the most flavorful Smoked Pulled Pork. Sweet Smoked Pulled Beef with Tomato Cinnamon. Smoked Beef Loaf with Barbecue Honey Glaze. Smoked Crab with Champagne Vinegar Sauce.