Recipe: Perfect Bbq pulled pork burger
Bbq pulled pork burger. Heres my Pulled Pork Burger, there are many pulled pork burgers out there but this is the Food Busker Pulled pork burger recipe. Tell me what you think of. An American classic, the meat is slow-cooked then shredded or 'pulled' and layered with BBQ sauce, pickles and slaw in a soft brioche bun.
Pastrami Sandwiches – Rye bread piled high with To make Pulled Pork Sandwiches, pile pork on warmed rolls and top with Coleslaw. I like to lay everything out for people to make their own. This jackfruit burger is vegetarian pulled pork – and we love it. You can cook Bbq pulled pork burger using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq pulled pork burger
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 2 kg of pork shoulder.
- You need 1 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 2 tbs of brown sugar.
Everybody has their own reasons for giving up meat, and I've heard some pretty stupid counter-arguments in the past. The same goes for this jackfruit burger – pulled pork is not something I want or will ever eat – but I do like the taste. Grab the recipe for these honey bbq sauce slathered Pulled Pork Burgers! They're perfect for game day or any slow cooker weeknight meal!
Bbq pulled pork burger step by step
- Cut onion and put it at the base of slow cooker.
- Combine salt, pepper and paprika and rub it into the pork, put them on top of the onion.
- Combine the rest of ingredients and put it in slow cooker, cooked for 8 hours..
The holidays are in full swing and for me, that means getting to spend a little more time with my family which also means Honey BBQ Pulled Pork Burgers!! This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled pork on a smoker or grill. The flat top does the burgers and the fryer does the fries. Use the griddle for bacon, eggs, and home fries. Or pancakes, fajitas, grilled cheese, you name it.