Recipe: Yummy Juicy and Big Pork Belly Meat Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker
Juicy and Big Pork Belly Meat Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker.
You can cook Juicy and Big Pork Belly Meat Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Juicy and Big Pork Belly Meat Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker
- You need of Lumped pork belly meat.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Celery.
- You need of Apples Ruby apples if you have them.
- You need of Japanese leek or green onion (the green part).
- It’s of Bay leaves.
- You need of Herbs such as parsley, thyme, and cumin.
- It’s of cloves/pieces of eachh Garlic and ginger.
- It’s of each Japanese Worcester sauce, soy sauce, honey.
- Prepare of enough for 10 servings Curry roux Store-bought.
Juicy and Big Pork Belly Meat Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker instructions
- Cut the pork into large 3~5 cm cubes, season with salt and pepper, let sit for 20 minutes outside the fridge. Cut the vegetables while you wait..
- Peel the skins of the apple and carrots, and cut into 2 cm cubes. Cut the onions into 2 cm cubes..
- Remove the Ieaves and sinews from the celery (use the leaves in bouquet garni), cut into 2 cm, and grate the ginger and garlic..
- Cut the green onions open and spread them out, roll up with herbs such bay leaf, parsley leaf, celery leaf, thyme leaf etc., and tie with kitchen string to make a bouquet garni..
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a frying pan, add onions, and sauté over low heat for 15-20 minutes..
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, and sauté until the meat browns. Finally, add grated garlic and ginger, and cook through..
- Add carrots, apple, celery, sautéed onions, bouquet garni, and pork into a pressure cooker in order, along with 1 tablespoon salt and 3 cups water..
- Turn on the heat without covering with a lid, bring to a boil and remove the scum, cover with a lid after skimming, cook over medium heat for 10 minutes once steam starts coming out of the pressure bobble, and then turn off the heat..
- Let sit in the pot for 10 minutes to dissipate the pressure. If the pressure will not lower, splash water on the lid to lower the temperature. Next, take off the lid, and take out the bouquet garni..
- Add 1 tablespoon each of Japanese Worcester sauce, honey, and soy sauce, turn the pressure cooker back on over low heat with the lid off, and boil for about 20 minutes..
- Add curry roux last, boil over a low heat for 10 minutes after it dissolves, and it is done!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)