Recipe: Yummy Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders
Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders.
You can cook Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders
- Prepare 1 lb of pre-cooked shredded/pulled chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of favorite bbq sauce.
- You need 8 of mini French rolls (about 4" long).
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of McCormick grill mates Brown sugar bourbon seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 4 slices of cheddar cheese, cut in half lengthwise.
- It’s of sliced pickles & diced onions.
- It’s of butter.
Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders instructions
- To start, take the French rolls and cut lengthwise almost all the way through. Butter both sides and place in a skillet or griddle on med – high heat until a crispy golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Next, put the oil in the already pre heated skillet. When oil is hot place the shredded/pulled chicken and the seasoning in and saute for about 2 minutes. Pour in the bbq sauce and cook for about another 3 minutes, or until the bbq sauce is slightly caramelized..
- Place pickle slices on the bottom part of the roll. Add about 2 oz of the bbq chicken, top with some diced onions and the sliced cheese.
- Serving Suggestions: serve with favorite baked beans and chips.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)