Recipe: Appetizing Vegetable Penne Pasta
Vegetable Penne Pasta. This great Vegetable Penne Pasta dish is a sure fire hit with the whole family. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Roasted Vegetable Penne Pasta is the Best Ever Italian Pasta Salad!
Penne With Tomato And Mascarpone, Mezze Penne Pasta In A Pecorino Sauce, Roasted Garlic Mezze Penne Pasta in a Pecorino SauceL'Antro dell'Alchimista. These pasta recipes use penne for the base but become so much more with simple, flavorful ingredient additions. Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry? You can have Vegetable Penne Pasta using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Penne Pasta
- It’s 3 cups of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1 cup of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- You need as needed of Vegetable oil.
This great Vegetable Penne Pasta dish is a sure fire hit with the whole family. Chicken & Vegetable Penne with Parsley-Walnut Pesto. Homemade pesto may seem daunting, but in this quick pasta recipe you can make a simple sauce in. Serve Pesto Penne pasta with vegetables immediately as pesto tends to turn dark but doesn't affect the flavors in anyway.
Vegetable Penne Pasta instructions
- Boil some water with salt and 1 teaspoon of oil..
- Add the pasta and cook till it is soft. Drain the water and keep it aside..
- Heat some oil in a wok and add the garlic..
- Saute it till the aroma comes out..
- Add the veggies and some salt. Saute it well..
- Cover it with a lid and saute it in between..
- Repeat the process till the veggies become cooked.
- Add the tomato ketchup and mix it well..
- Add the pasta and mix it well..
- Add little bit of salt and some sugar to balance the salt..
- Add the black pepper and oregano..
- Mix them well and remove it from the flame. Serve hot..
Kids are sure to enjoy this Creamy Pesto penne pasta for lunch. Have you ever made a meal that made your tastebuds do a party dance?! Let me introduce you to the Creamy Italian Penne Pasta with vegetables. I seriously cannot talk up this meal enough. Got some penne in the pantry?