Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Pulled Pork Barbecue
Pulled Pork Barbecue.
You can have Pulled Pork Barbecue using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Barbecue
- You need 5 lb of boneless pork ribs.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need of Classic Southern.
- You need 1/4 cup of paprika.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1/3 cup of liquid smoke.
- You need of BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow liquid mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need of Tuscan Style.
- You need 1 cup of yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 stick of celery, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Pulled Pork Barbecue instructions
- Rinse pork and dry with paper towels. Season on all sides with salt and pepper..
- Brown pork in olive oil over medium heat until all sides until golden brown..
- Remove from fry pan and place in slow cooker..
- For Classic Southern: whisk paprika, garlic, dry mustard, and liquid smoke until well blended and pour over pork..
- For Tuscan Style: In the same fry pan saute onions, garlic, celery, fennel, basil and cinnamon until onions begin to turn translucent. Add to the pan the white wine, tomatoes and sugar, stir and then pour over pork..
- Cook pork on low for 7 hours, stirring at the 4 hour mark. If pork pulls apart easily it's done..
- For bbq sauce: blend ketchup, liquid mustard, apple cider vinegar, and brown sugar in a pot and bring to a slight boil, whisking so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan..
- Serve the Classic Style with Coleslaw and potato salad..
- Serve the Tuscan Style with crusty artisan bread chunks and salad..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)