Recipe: Yummy Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche
Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche.
You can cook Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche
- You need of Really Easy! Basic Pie Crust (1 crust).
- Prepare of clove ●Garlic.
- You need of to 2 stalks ● Green onions (or Japanese leek).
- Prepare of ● Broccoli (or vegetables of your choice – see Hints).
- It’s of ● Shimeji or shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of ● Dried rosemary.
- You need of ●Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ●Olive oil.
- It’s of ◇ Firm tofu.
- Prepare of ◇Soy milk.
- You need of ◇ Katakuriko or kudzu starch.
- It’s of ◇ Sesame paste or tahini.
- Prepare of ◇ Turmeric.
- You need of ◇ Natural sea salt.
- Prepare of ◇White miso.
Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche instructions
- Make the Really Easy! Basic Pie Crust. Roll out thinly and line a pie plate with it..
- Chop up all the vegetables marked ●..
- (The ● ingredients) Heat oil in a frying pan, and saute the garlic. When it turns light brown, add the rest of the vegetables and saute. Season with black pepper..
- (The ◇ ingredients) Measure out all the ◇ ingredients and mix well using a food processor or blender..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C..
- Put the mixed ◇ ingredients in a large bowl using a rubber spatula..
- Add the sauteed ● ingredients to the bowl and mix together..
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Smooth the surface..
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes at 355°F/180°C, until the top has turned a deep yellow color. Check on it while baking..
- Take the pie out of the oven and leave for 10 minutes before eating. The filling is loose when warm, but firms up when cooled..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)