Recipe: Perfect WB's Pulled Pork Sauce
WB's Pulled Pork Sauce.
You can cook WB's Pulled Pork Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of WB's Pulled Pork Sauce
- You need 1 cup of mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of malt vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of blackstrap molasses.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need to taste of cracked pepper.
WB's Pulled Pork Sauce instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Bring to simmer.
- Add to pulled pork and enjoy.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)