Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Slow cooked pulled pork
Slow cooked pulled pork. Texas-style pulled pork simmers in a tangy chili-seasoned barbecue sauce with plenty of onion, then pulled into tender shreds to serve on a buttered, toasted bun. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork. How to make The Best Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is a big claim but I can tell you I've tried a lot of pulled pork recipes and this one is at the top of my list!
We make a batch in the crockpot every week. Jump to the Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make it. Pulled pork is perfect for the slow cooker. You can cook Slow cooked pulled pork using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooked pulled pork
- You need 1.4 kg of Pork Shoulder.
- It’s 3 of onions.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsps of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsps of Black pepper.
It's easy to do and is the ultimate make-ahead meal. Our recipe makes pork that's tender, full of flavor, and juicy. Why This Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Is the Best. This pulled pork benefits from a delicious spice rub full of traditional ingredients you Transfer the pork to a large bowl and let stand until cool enough to handle.
Slow cooked pulled pork step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5.
- Peel quarter the onions and place them in a preheated cast iron pot, after 10 minutes add water to deglaze the pot..
- Mix the salt, pepper, paprika and sugar together in a bowl.
- Score the pork shoulder and rub the rub all over on every side, get into all the gaps!.
- Add the pork shoulder to the cast iron pot on top of the onions, put the lid on and place into the preheated oven for 4 hours.
- For the last hour, remove the lid to crisp up the skin.
- Once cooked, shred the meat with forks and serve however you like. (Between buns, on top of wedges or nachos).
Pull the meat apart into large chunks or shred with a fork. Pulled pork is easy to make and requires only a little prep time. In this video recipe, CHOW Associate Food Editor Christine Gallary uses our Easy. Slow cooker pulled pork is juicy, flavorful and delicious. For simple, juicy pulled pork, you can cook the pork from start to finish in the slow cooker.