Recipe: Appetizing No Bake Penne Pasta
No Bake Penne Pasta. #No #Bake #Penne #Pasta #or #Macaroni This pasta recipe is perfect for every occasion. Try this out and i am pretty sure that your family will surely love. My simple and easy to follow Penne Pasta With Tomato Sauce Recipe (see complete ingredients below).
Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty, creamy sauce and lots and lots of cheese. It is perfect for a busy night, and is perfect for feeding a crowd. This is a tasty lactose-free baked pasta dish that I serve with a garden salad and slices of garlic bread. You can cook No Bake Penne Pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Penne Pasta
- It’s 500 grams of penne pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Red Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of kilo lean ground pork.
- It’s 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 6 of gloves chopped garlic.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 250 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of White Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- It’s 1 cup of quick melt cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
See my note about making this into a vegan or vegetarian dish. Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta. featured in Tasty's Best Pasta Recipes. The pasta is baked with a tomato sauce and melty cheese topping. These pasta recipes use penne for the base but become so much more with simple, flavorful ingredient additions.
No Bake Penne Pasta step by step
- Red Sauce – sauté onions followed by garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water..
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside..
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts..
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley..
Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry? Don't settle for pasta and tomato sauce. With a few extra steps, you'll have an easy dinner everyone will be drooling. Penne pasta and tomato bake recipe. The penne pasta is cooked with a rich tomato sauce and topped with oozy, melting cheese.