Recipe: Perfect Asian-Style Pulled Pork
Asian-Style Pulled Pork. Whether cooked in the oven or slow cooker, this Asian-Style Pulled Pork recipe is definitely worth the wait. Full of flavour and served with bao buns this is the perfect pulled pork meal for sharing with the family. Tender Asian-style pulled pork is a deliciously savory and slight smoky treat.
We've teamed up with the guys at lovepork.co.uk to bring you an incredible pulled pork recipe. one that was shaped by all your suggestions! The Asian flavors in this pulled pork are a great change from standard BBQ pulled pork. Easy to do in the Instant Pot® or adaptable for a slow cooker. You can cook Asian-Style Pulled Pork using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian-Style Pulled Pork
- It’s 6 tbsp of spoons soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chinese five spice.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 kg of (approx) pork shoulder, rind removed.
- It’s 1 of good thumb sized ginger, peeled.
- It’s 4 tbsp of hot or mild Chilli powder.
Combine pork, beef broth, mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper, and Chinese five-spice powder in a. Asian Oven Roasted Pulled Pork Recipe. You can use this pulled pork for tacos, sliders and sandwiches. It's also great on pasta and rice because the Yesterday I par-boiled some country style pork ribs til fall off bone tender,shredded it up,threw in some taco seasoning and minced jalepino and.
Asian-Style Pulled Pork step by step
- Crush the ginger and garlic and add all the other ingredients and mix well..
- Scorn the pork using a very knife. Place in a bowl. Add the marinade and coat well. Cover and leave in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours preferably overnight for best flavours..
- Next transfer the pork into foil and cover. Wrap it over tightly with foil 2-3 times..
- Add enough water to the tray to cover about 1/3 of the pork..
- Turn oven on to 180c and cook for 6-8 hours or until pork is soft and tender..
- Shred the pork using two forks and serve. I served mine in toasted buns with a bit of mayo with homemade slaw on the side..
Deliciously-fall-apart-tender, this Instant Pot Asian Pulled Pork is an easy, versatile dish that can be enjoyed in your sandwich, rice bowl, or tacos! It's a perfect recipe to make ahead of time to savor on a busy weeknight. This simple Asian pulled pork just needs a little time in the sauce and a slow braise (in the oven, slow cooker or Instant Pot) to turn out a delicious You'll want to start several hours or even a day ahead for this Asian style pulled pork because the longer the meat marinates, the better the flavor will be. Just for fun, I read lots of food photography and styling books, and during my lunch break each day, I watch an electronic video course about food I used one of the provided recipes + my newfound slow cooker knowledge to create the Slow Cooker Asian-Style Pulled Pork Recipe you see below! Looking for a simple slow cooker pulled pork recipe?