Recipe: Delicious Amazing crockpot pulled pork
Amazing crockpot pulled pork. Like with this Crockpot Pulled Pork, just toss all of the ingredients in, no pre-cooking required. Push a button and then walk away. This is the last Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe you will ever need.
Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork spends the day slow cooking in a tangy cider vinegar sauce for pulled pork that is not only tender and flavorful, it's as easy as can be. So here's the thing: if you invite me to a Super Bowl party, I'll probably show up. This amazing Pulled Pork Recipe is a crowd-pleasing, super simple way to cook pulled pork. You can cook Amazing crockpot pulled pork using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing crockpot pulled pork
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon dry chilli spice.
- You need 3 of tablespoons garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of generous tablespoons smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 2 of tablespoons coarse sea salt.
- Prepare 2 of tablespoons chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of tablespoon ginger powder.
- You need 1 of tablespoon dry thyme.
- It’s 1/2 of tablespoon cinamon powder.
- It’s 1 of tablespoon celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
You only need a crockpot or slow cooker and a few hours to cook! Are you a pulled pork lover or hater? We are pulled pork lovers at my house. I don't make it very frequently, but when I do it doesn't last long.
Amazing crockpot pulled pork instructions
- Combine all spices and brown sugar.
- Place porc shoulder or butt in corckpot fat side up and add spices over top and andd honey.
- Fill with 1-2 cups water.
- Cook on low for 6-8hours basting once and a while if possible but not necessary.
- Let cool in liquid as long as desired …overnight is best but not necessary.
Making pulled pork in a crockpot couldn't be easier, all you need to do is throw the ingredients together, leave to cook, and go about your day. Delicious pulled pork will be waiting for you when you come home. It takes a little time, but the results are worth it! Great melt-in-your-mouth pulled pork is now an easy economical dinner recipe. I love pulled pork, but most of us do.