How to Cook Delicious Pulled Pork On Rice
Pulled Pork On Rice.
You can cook Pulled Pork On Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork On Rice
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of cinammon stick.
- You need 5 of star anise.
- You need 1 of thumbs size rock sugar.
- You need 600 grams of pork belly.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch with 3tbsp of water.
Pulled Pork On Rice instructions
- quick brown pork with rock sugar and.cinammon stick and star anise then add all sauce and mix well.
- put all ingredient into pot slowly simmer cook it till pork tender about 2 hour or longer depending on the thickness of the pork.
- add cornstarch water for thickening of gravy simmer another3 minutes.
- overnite is the best way to flavour up this dish and taste great too.
- used fork pull pork apart and serve on white rice.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)