How to Prepare Yummy Quick BBQ Pulled Pork
Quick BBQ Pulled Pork.
You can cook Quick BBQ Pulled Pork using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick BBQ Pulled Pork
- You need 1.5 kg of Rolled Pork Leg.
- Prepare 2 Cups of BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Chiltepin Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Black Peppercorns.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
Quick BBQ Pulled Pork instructions
- Trim all fat from the pork..
- Slice grooves in both directions 1 inch apart on both sides without cutting all the way through..
- Massage 1 tsp of olive oil into pork. Grind spices in spice grinder, cover pork with spice mix and massage in..
- Add 1 tsp to bowl of pressure cooker and put sliced onions on top..
- Place pork on top of onions..
- Mix 2 cups of BBQ sauce with 1 cup of water and pour over pork..
- Mix well..
- Cook in pressure cooker for 1 hour..
- Serve as desired..
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)