Recipe: Delicious Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches
Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches. Ever crave really good BBQ but don't have all the grilling equipment? Here's a way you can get some great tasting food with simply a crockpot. Spread out the onions and garlic in an Remove the pork to a cutting board to cool.
These BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches are a crowd pleasing that is made with a slow cooker so the active preparation time is just minutes! I've got something fun for you today. I have teamed up with six of my favorite Chicago food bloggers for a virtual dinner party! You can have Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches
- You need of McCormick mix.
- It’s 1 of McCormick slow cookers BBQ pulled pork.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup for McCormick mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar for McCormick mix.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cider vinegar.
- Prepare of pork loin.
- You need 4 lb of boneless pork loin.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- It’s 1/2 of bottle of olive garden dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of brisket rub.
- Prepare of Items also needed.
- Prepare 1 of crock pot.
- You need 1 of Stubb's original BBQ sauce.
- It’s 2 packages of buns.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of pickes.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese as topping for potatoes and if you like on BBQ sandwiche.
- It’s of Mashes potatoes with skin on.
- Prepare 3 of jumbo potatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 can of 12 FL OZ evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need of salt,pepper, garlic powder.
When it comes to BBQ nothing beats a good, simple, pulled pork sandwich. For me, pork butt or pork shoulder blade roast, as it's sometimes called, makes the best pulled pork. Anyone can smoke a pork butt and this recipe is a guaranteed "no fail" method on how I do it. First let's talk about the pork.
Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches instructions
- Over night or 3 hours before cooking cut up white onion. Open pork loin fat side up put into baking pan. Slice into fat with knife. Add garlic and brisket rub over both sides. Add onion on top and sides of pan. Pour olive garden dressing over. Cover with saran wrap or foil. Place in fridge.
- Place pork loin with dressing and onion from pan fat side up in crock pot.
- Mix together all ingredients for the McCormick pack then pour over pork loin. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours..
- Shredded up and let simmer on warm for 15 minutes or untill ready to eat. Time to make mashed potatoes..
- Boil pot of water. Cut potatoes into cubes add to water and boil 20 mintues. Drain water.
- Mash up potatoes using an electric beater . Add butter then evaporated milk . Add salt, pepper and garlic powder . Eat with shredded cheese or your favorite gravy..
- Add shredded pork to buns and top with onion and pickle extra bbw sauce to your liking and serve with mashed potatoes..
My latest take on vegan pulled pork that just may be my best yet. BBQ pulled pork sandwich is always a crowd's favorite at potlucks and parties. Soft buns are filled with tender, BBQ-flavored meat and as many toppings as one desires! What is the best cut of meat for pulled pork? What to serve with pulled pork sandwiches?