Recipe: Yummy Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.
You can have Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- You need 5 lb of Pork shoulder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Kosher salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 10 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of BBQ sauce.
Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork instructions
- Spread sliced onions and chopped garlic on bottom of slow cooker..
- Pat-dry pork shoulder with paper towels and remove and discard excess fat. (Or you can wait until later after its cooked because it will just fall off and you can pick it out.).
- Prepare and mix your dry rub in a small bowl: brown sugar, chili powder, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Spread evenly over pork and place in slow cooker on top of the onions and garlic..
- Add chicken broth and apple cider vinegar to slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on low for ten hours or on high for five hours. (I only tried the low for 10 method, so if you do the high for 5, you're on your own- just keep checking it) 😄.
- Remove pork and place in pan. Dump out and discard all the liquid from the slow cooker. Pick out and discard any excess fat from pork. Use two forks to shred the pork and add it back to the slow cooker. Add your bbq sauce- (I like Famous Dave's Devil's Spit sauce because it's spicy & yummy) 😈.
- Serving suggestions: Get some hard rolls and make sandwiches, serve baked beans and greens on the side. (Might try this on tacos sometime- minus the bbq sauce).
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)