Recipe: Perfect Jain Baked Penne Pasta
Jain Baked Penne Pasta. Penne pasta tossed in a creamy sauce made without onions or garlic. Pasta in pesto sauce is a quick recipe with colourful vegetables like capsicum, vibrant bell peppers and This is a jain recipe, traditionally pesto is made with pine nuts and also garlic is added to it. Serve Pesto Penne pasta with vegetables immediately as pesto tends to turn dark but doesn't affect.
Baked Penne Pasta with Chicken Alfredo SauceGrabandgo Recipes. A wide variety of baked penne pasta options are available to you, such as baked, refined. A simple baked pasta dish with tomato sauce, italian sausage, and cheese. You can cook Jain Baked Penne Pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jain Baked Penne Pasta
- You need 2 bowls of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Bell pepper julienne.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Sweet corn kernels.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Ghee.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of Maida.
- You need 1.5 glass of Milk.
- You need 1 bowl (about 4-5 cubes) of Processed cheese grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare as required of Salt.
Penne Pasta Bake is an easy cheese-filled comfort food recipe. This hearty baked pasta is similar to lasagna, but easier to make! Some comfort food for a rainy day: This Penne Pasta Bake has all that lasagna flavor, but with just a fraction of the effort! It cooled off quite a bit this weekend in Chicago, so.
Jain Baked Penne Pasta step by step
- Boil the water adding 1 teaspoon oil and salt. Now add pasta to it and boil for only 7-8 minutes. Make sure the water level is such that all the pastas are soaked in water. Do not over-boil it..
- Now strain the water. If you find pasta sticking to each other just add a bit of oil to it and let them dry..
- Meanwhile par-boil sweetcorn and bell peppers. I boiled them separately here. You can boil sweet corn for about 5 minutes and add bell peppers to it and boil for another 2 minutes..
- For making white sauce, add ghee to the non-stick pan and then add maida. Saute it well for about 5 minutes so that maida isn't raw. Now add milk to it. Keep whisking it so that no lumps are formed. Let it boil for 5 to 7 minutes. Add half bowl of cheese. Mix it well. Add salt, black pepper powder and oregano. In case you don't have oregano, crush some carom seeds in your palm and add them. Total boiling time may vary between 10 minutes to 15. If the sauce seems too thick, add more milk..
- Now mix the pasta, veggies in the white sauce. In a glass vessel, pour all of the above mixture. Spread the remaining grated cheese and sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano..
- Bake the pasta at 200℃ for 15 minutes. Serve hot..
- Note : Vegetables can be added or reduced as per your choice. You can add french beans, cherry tomatoes also.Amount of cheese can also be reduced according to your choice..
These pasta recipes use penne for the base but become so much more with simple, flavorful ingredient additions. Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry? Don't settle for pasta and tomato sauce. No-boil, fail-proof, garlic-buttery, easy dreamy weeknight dinner. Note the garlicky butter mixture with oregano, and the fire roasted tomatoes, and the pasta, and the cheese because I got a little extra greedy in this particular.