How to Cook Yummy "Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast
"Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast. Chile Verde with slow roasted Pork Shoulder, cooked until super tender and simmered in a spicy, tangy green sauce. It's wonderful served over rice, with. Pork chops are slow-simmered in a soy and teriyaki sauce.
Place potatoes and carrots all around the roast. In a mixing bowl combine the cola, brown sugar, chili sauce, ketchup, and dry onion soup mix. Pour the mixture over the beef and potatoes. You can have "Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast
- It’s 2 lb of boneless pork roast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of your favorite barbecue seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dark or light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
Learn the secret to making Melt In Mouth Pot Roast Recipe. Tender, juicy pulled pork recipe seasoned with a delicious but simple dry rub recipe then cooked to perfection in a slow cooker. I have a handful of recipes I always always ALWAYS go to when we're I made this today and it is AMAZING. Pork carnitas is a lush juicy Mexican pulled pork dish which is ideal for pulled pork burgers, burritos, nachos & sandwich meat!
"Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast instructions
- Coat pork roast with yellow mustard and then all over with your BBQ seasoning. (You can do this the night before if you'd like) (shown is what I used but any BBQ seasoning of your choice will do).
- Add water to crockpot and then pork roast. Cook on high for 4-5 hrs. Mine was literally falling apart in 4 hrs. Shred well with two forks..
- Add remaining ingredients and mix in well. Turn crock pot to low and cook another hour. Serve with crusty rolls(our favorite way) or serve over buttered rice..
Using the Varoma allows the steam to gently cook the meat which produces the same moist, melt in the mouth results as a slow cooker, but, in a fraction of the time. The meat does melt in your mouth, but I really want to get some bark. So the last couple of porks I've done, I skipped the foil stage and just left it uncovered on the smoker the whole time. Check out this video for how to make the Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pot Roast! You can have melt in your mouth, moist and tender turkey with gravy all year round.