Recipe: Delicious Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides
Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides. Your choice of bottled: Modelo, Modelo Negro, Pacifico, Corona, Corona Light, or Dos Equis XX, housemade michelada mix, and served over ice. Michael & Ishmael are abroad in South Korea. Follow them as they journey throughout time and space seeking the answers to life, culture.
What comes with two sides, toast and a good ole' helping of mouth-watering ribs, tips, pulled pork, pork loins or chicken? Get the big mike's bbq to go app on your iphone and make ordering a snap! Dry rubbed and smoked, choice of slaw. You can cook Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides using 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken & Brine.
- You need 6 of LG Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil [to be added after brine is complete].
- You need 2 of LG Ziplock Bags.
- It’s of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- You need 4 Bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers].
- You need of ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- It’s 12 of LG Ears Corn [shucked – boil 6 ears at a time].
- You need 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1 Cube of Butter.
- You need of ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork.
- You need 1 (3 Pound) of Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice].
- You need 1 of Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- You need 4 of Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced].
- It’s 1 of LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- You need 3 (14 oz) of Cans Beef Stock.
- It’s 2 of LG Jalapeños [minced].
- You need 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke.
- You need of ● For The Additions & Garnishments.
- It’s 12 of LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear].
- You need as needed of Smoked Mozzarella Slices.
- You need as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- It’s as needed of Dill Pickle Slices.
- You need as needed of Tomato Slices.
- You need as needed of Cole Slaw.
- It’s as needed of Lettuce.
- You need of ● For The BBQ Baked Beans.
- You need 2 (1 Pound) of Cans Pinto Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Onions [minced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [minced].
- You need 4 tbsp of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to seeing you soon! Unique flavors with a fresh, homemade taste. Signature line of Sauces and award winning Joe whips up an incredible whole chicken in a ceramic pot. Don't miss this show which will have you. Самые новые твиты от Big Mike's BBQ (@Big_Mikes_BBQ): "Smoked Beef Ribs tonight.
Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides instructions
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned..
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally..
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally..
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 – add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet – beat chicken to equal thicknesses..
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts..
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes..
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char..
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!.
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over..
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips..
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week..
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches..
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder..
- Crispy grilled garlic buns..
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right – BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce..
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes..
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time – sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients..
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans..
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs..
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides..
- Enjoy your Summer!.
I had some leftover sauce so I decided to make make a chicken alfredo pizza yesterday. mike eds-bbq-chicken-sauce nutrition facts and nutritional information. Mike grew up on the North Shore in Haleiwa, Hawaii. The coastline was overgrown with Kiawe trees. Mike's Huli chicken is broiled over Kiawe wood and naturally flavored with traditional Hawaiian sea. Memphis Mike's BBQ catering service can bring mouth watering BBQ to your birthday party, wedding, corporate event, or any other special event.