Easiest Way to Cook Delicious delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe
delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe. I also froze it before reheating it in crockpots. This easy pulled-pork recipe cooked in the oven makes the BEST pulled-pork sandwiches. And it takes about half the amount of time than it would in Everyone needs a good pulled-pork recipe, and this, my friends, is the BEST.
I love a juicy and tender pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw. This recipe has been perfected to be your go-to when you need a delicious pulled pork. Pour BBQ sauce and water on top. You can cook delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe
- Prepare 2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 5 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 4 dash of hot sauce of any kind.
- It’s 8 of pork chops bone in or without bones.
Serve with your favorite starch and steamed veggies, or let it cool and pull it apart for pulled pork recipes. The pork simply melted in my mouth. Pulled pork is perfect for the slow cooker. It's easy to do and is the ultimate make-ahead meal.
delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe instructions
- in a bowl combine the ketchup, Worcestershire, vinegar, brown sugar, salt n pepper, red pepper, garlic powder, mix together.
- pour the mixture in your slow cooker then place pork chops on top of the sauce.
- then slowly let it cook for 4-5 hours until done.
- and you can either shredd it or serve as it is..
- I hope you enjoy this recipe my family loved it.
Our recipe makes pork that's tender, full of flavor, and The slow cooker shines in this recipe. We start with a pork shoulder — also called pork butt or Boston butt. It's a relatively tough cut and does well. Find pork chop recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network. Easy, delicious pork chop recipes that'll take your dinner game to the next level.