Recipe: Delicious Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce
Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce. BBQ Pulled Beef Recipe – In this video you will learn how to make Pulled beef. —— This Recipe was cooked on the Napoleon Kettle Grill Check it out here. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life! No self respecting BBQ Shack would cook pulled pork in a slow cooker.
But it also works great as a pizza sauce. This homemade bbq sauce is excellent with beef and a little too powerful for anything else. You can use this both as a marinade and as a basting sauce. You can have Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 4 lb of Chuck Roast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 6 of Whole Peeled Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 4 cup of Beef Broth.
- You need of Beef Rub.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ancho Chili Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Rosemary Powder.
- It’s of BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dark Molasses.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Beef Rub.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
I can tell you that it went great with some pulled pork and would be an excellent dip for pretzels and French fries. This homemade bbq sauce article covers all the basics of DIY barbecue sauce and also gives you a delicious bbq sauce recipe that will knock your socks Homemade BBQ sauce! And, it's not all that complicated. Personally, I like a thick and dark barbecue sauce, but my husband prefers a sweet and.
Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the beef rub together. Using a sealable container to vigorously shake the rub ingredients together works well to thoroughly combine them. This will make enough rub for several applications..
- Lightly coat the chuck roast with olive oil..
- Sprinkle the beef rub evenly on the outside of the chuck roast. Gently rub in the spice mix to coat the meat..
- Preheat your smoker to get between 220 to 250?F. Ensure to set up the smoker for indirect heat. Recommend you use hickory or oak wood as your smoke source..
- Place the beef on the smoker and smoke for about 6 hours..
- While the meat is on the smoker, make the sauce. Simply add all the sauce ingredients to a saucepan, mix, and simmer on low for 10 minutes. Sauce will keep for weeks, so it can be made days in advance..
- Slice the onion into large rounds. Add the onions and garlic cloves to a large foil pan..
- After about six hours, remove the beef from the smoker..
- Place the beef in the foil pan on top of the onions and garlic. Add the beef stock to the pan. The broth should come up about half way up the beef..
- Tightly foil the pan and place in a 350?F oven. Cook for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours until the beef is fork tender..
- Once the beef is done, use a pair of forks to pull the meat into strands..
- Serve the pulled beef on buns with warm BBQ sauce and enjoy..
BBQ Pulled beef is delicious to serve for dinner or even to bring to parties. You can easily make this recipe to serve a large group of people if needed. In this recipe a beef roast is prepared in the slow cooker with a homemade bbq sauce and then served on sandwich buns. This slow cooked bbq pulled beef sando is made with a homemade sauce that has all the flavor and none of the junk! Put it on a keto bun, slap on some greens and a healthy dollop of Soy sauce is a common ingredient in BBQ sauce, but it is often associated with many hormonal cancers and diseases.