Recipe: Tasty My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁
My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁.
You can cook My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁 using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁
- It’s of Medium sized piece of Roasting Beef.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Coke.
- It’s 1 of heaoed tsp Cornflour.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of BBQ Sauce.
My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁 instructions
- Add the beef to the slow cooker.
- Add sugar on top of the beef rub it in.
- Next add the coke and roll the beef around.
- Close the lid and let it cook..
- When ready lift out the beef and start to shred with two forks.
- Pour the juice from the slow cooker into a saucepan and heat up.
- Add the bbq sauce and mustard to the pan and stir in when its to the boil and then add the cornflour to a tbls cold water and add to the sauce to the thickness you want..
- Pour half on the beef and mix it all over the beef. Save the rest for Chips to have with the beef or as more sauce to pour over.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)