Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy baked penne pasta
Cheesy baked penne pasta. This penne, chicken, and cheese casserole is a chicken and pasta bake that your family will ask for again and again. Combine the sauce and pasta; transfer to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses and sprinkle lightly with paprika, if using.
This three cheese pasta bake is pure comfort food. This easy penne pasta bake is a freezer-friendly comfort food you can make ahead and enjoy later. Surprise the people you love with a cheesy penne pasta bake that will taste just as good in a couple of months as it does tonight. You can have Cheesy baked penne pasta using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy baked penne pasta
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Boiled pasta.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 200 gms of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s Few of Olives, chopped.
Perfect for using up leftover ham, this creamy, cheesy, comfort-food dish is completely family friendly. Keyword: Cheesy Baked Pasta, Three Cheese Pasta. If I have more cheese, I like to add another layer of cheese on top of the pasta just before the bread crumbs.. Pasta With Cheese Recipes on Yummly
Cheesy baked penne pasta step by step
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped chicken, salt and black pepper powder. Cook for 5 min..
- Add onion and cook for 2 min. Keep stirring..
- Add capsicum and cook for 5 min..
- Add white sauce and mix well. Continue stirring for 2 min..
- Add boiled pasta. Mix well and cook for 5 min..
- Add oregano or preferred Italian seasonings..
- Now take a baking tray. Add one layer of pasta. Next pour tomato sauce. (Just pour it randomly. Not too much). Sprinkle some chopped onion then chopped capsicum, then olives. Then add grated mozzarella cheese..
- Add a second layer of tomato sauce. Add pasta, then chopping onion, chopped capsicum then tomato sauce. Cover with grated mozzarella cheese and then top with olives..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 20 min..
Chunks of chicken in a creamy tomato sauce with basil and fresh spinach are baked with multi-grain penne pasta and topped with cheese. All Reviews for Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake. Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty sauce and lots and lots of cheese. It is perfect for a busy night, and is perfect for feeding a crowd. Cheesy penne pasta is a quick recipe and is pretty to behold and tempting to bite into.