Recipe: Tasty Pulled Pork in Brioche Buns
Pulled Pork in Brioche Buns.
You can cook Pulled Pork in Brioche Buns using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork in Brioche Buns
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 2 tsp of white distilled malt vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of demerara sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion granules.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of Brioche.
- You need 4 of brioche buns (store bought or homemade, there is a recipe on the app*).
- You need 2 cup of pulled pork (see my recipe Ginger Beer Pulled Pork).
- It’s 2 large of or 4 small pickles, sliced.
Pulled Pork in Brioche Buns instructions
- Put all BBQ sauce ingredients in a small pan, bring up to a simmer..
- Cook sauce for at least 30 minutes, but preferably an hour. You must stay nearby and keep stirring it over a low heat..
- Add lemon juice..
- Taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning to suit your taste..
- Take your pulled pork and put it in with the hot BBQ sauce..
- Warm the pork through over the heat..
- Place the pickle slices in the brioche buns, then spoon in the BBQ pulled pork..
- *The recipe titled 'Brioche1' and while it is vague and ends abruptly before telling you how to bake it, you can follow it (I would suggest you use a stand mixer with a dough hook to 'stir' the dough, and cook it at 200C for 30-35 minutes)..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)