How to Cook Appetizing Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken
Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken.
You can cook Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 300 grams of leftover cooked chicken, shredded.
- It’s 4 tbsp of bbq sauce, your favourite.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pickled jalapeños.
Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat..
- Add in the onion and garlic. Fry until the onion has softened. About 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients but not the chicken, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened and become syrup like..
- Add in the chicken and continue simmering for a further 5-10 minutes..
- Serve as you please..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)