Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF. This is a great slow cooker BBQ pulled pork, perfect for a evening dinner or a get-together. This BBQ pulled pork slow cooker recipe involves cooking the. Slow cooker BBQ pulled pork recipe.
The marinade is a simple mixture of light brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, paprika. After testing various methods for making Pulled Pork, this is my favorite way to cook it. We make a batch in the crockpot every week. You can have Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1350 grams of trimmed pork shoulder (around 3lbs).
- You need 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- You need 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 120 grams of brown sugar (a packed half cup).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Worcestershire sauce, recipe link below.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
Before cooking, you can make this slow cooker BBQ pulled pork recipe as a freezer to crockpot meal. Place all of the ingredients in a heavy duty zip-top bag Cuisine American. Keyword bbq pulled pork, pulled pork, pulled pork recipe, slow cooker pulled pork. Turn off the slow cooker and remove the pork to a cutting board.
Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the ketchup, sugar, vinegar and other flavourings, herbs & spices together. Adjust the seasoning to taste, you may want to add more sugar, garlic or cayenne, the flavour will be mellowed after cooking so bear this in mind https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the pork shoulder in a slow cooker / crockpot or casserole dish and pour the sauce mixture over it.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. If using an oven put it on it's lowest setting for 8 – 10 hours.
- Take the pork out carefully as it will be tender and falling apart. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork meat.
- Put the pulled pork back into the sauce and warm through before serving.
- This is enough to serve 8 – 10 pulled pork sandwiches, feel free to top with your favourite BBQ sauce. You could use my BBQ sauce ingredients in the same quantities as listed above and just bring them to a simmer in a small pan. The sauce in the slow cooker gets watered down with the pork juices but in the pan you'll end up with a thicker version.
Set a fine-mesh strainer over a medium heatproof bowl. For larger pork sizes, scale up the Rub and Sauce. Your favorite summer sandwich just got a whole lot easier–Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners make for a juicy pulled pork and virtually no cleanup! All Reviews for Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Lightly grease the crock of a slow cooker.