Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing BBQ Fried Rice
BBQ Fried Rice.
You can cook BBQ Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Fried Rice
- It’s 250 g of day old rice (or konjac rice),.
- Prepare 1 of large handful pulled pork or a vegetarian alternative,.
- It’s 1/2 tin of baked beans, (200g, I used no added sugar variety),.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of (around 20g), sweetcorn,.
- Prepare 1/2 of an onion, chopped finely,.
- It’s 2.5 tbsp of BBQ sauce of your choice,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- It’s of Spray cooking oil in neutral flavour, such as sunflower,.
- You need of To Garnish:.
- It’s of Crispy dried onions, (can be found in most supermarkets).
BBQ Fried Rice step by step
- Heat a wok up over a high heat and spray the base liberally with oil. Once nice and hot add in the onions and fry for a couple of minutes, then add in the rice. Stir fry for another minute or two..
- Season well with salt and pepper. Add in the sweetcorn. Stir fry for a minute then pour in the beans. Stir and spread out evenly over the wok and allow some of the sauce from the beans to evaporate from the rice..
- Add the pulled pork (or veggie alternative), by scattering it over evenly. Toss everything together. Add in 2 tbsp of the BBQ sauce and toss together once more..
- Once the rice isn't sloppy in consistency, and it's not too wet turn out into a serving plate, (the key to good fried rice is that the rice isn't too wet, keep moving it around the wok until enough moisture evaporates, ensuring the rice doesn't catch), and drizzle over the remaining bbq sauce and garnish with some crispy onions. Enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)