Recipe: Tasty Savory Mushroom Crepes
Savory Mushroom Crepes.
You can cook Savory Mushroom Crepes using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Mushroom Crepes
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of melted butter.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of dried Italian herbs.
- It’s of fresh parsley, minced.
- Prepare of dark beer, I used a chili chocolate winter ale.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
Savory Mushroom Crepes step by step
- Combine first five ingredients and whisk thoroughly or pulse in a blender. (Some french cooks even swear that the crepe batter is best refrigerated and used the next day.).
- Warm a small saute pan on med. High heat..
- Melt a small amount of butter in the pan, just enough to lightly coat the surface. Using a ladle, pour about a 1/4 cup of batter on one side of the pan. Use a circular motion to spread the batter evenly to all sides of the pan..
- Cook crepes roughly 4 minutes on each side or until a light browning occurs..
- Continue until all crepe batter is cooked. (You'll have extras for breakfast!).
- In a larger sauce pan, melt one tablespoon of butter and add mushrooms. Cook on medium heat until soft but not mushy, about five minutes..
- Add beer and spices. Simmer until the beer thickens slightly, 2-3 minutes..
- In your crepe pan, top one crepe with mozzarella cheese (as much or as little as you'd like). Cover with a lid and steam on low heat until the crepe is warmed and the cheese is melted. Be careful not to burn the bottom of the crepe..
- Top with mushrooms and sauce..
- Repeat until you are out of filling..
- Eat em' up!!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)