How to Cook Perfect Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta
Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta. This easy chicken alfredo with penne pasta fits that bill. Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over the United States. You can easily use any kind of pasta when making chicken Alfredo, but penne and fettuccine are the most common.
Cook pasta according to package directions. In separate skillet, cook chicken and cut into chunks. (Hint: cook chicken in broth for added flavor and moisture). COOKING WITH CHICKEN: You could dice the chicken, brown just the outside then leave it in the pan to cook with the pasta. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta
- You need of Penne.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- You need 500 g of Small Chicken Breast Pieces.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- You need of Chicken Masala.
- It’s 45 g of Butter (less than 4 tablespoons).
- You need 1/3 Cup of Flour, (5 1/2 table spoons).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Few Garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Mozerella cheese.
- You need of Coriander Leaves.
- It’s 3 cups of milk.
- It’s of Nut meg.
Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. This is a great base recipe for all your one-pot pasta needs. Sauté until chicken is cooked through.
Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta step by step
- Make the Penne in boiling water.
- Saute chicken in Salt, pepper, pinch of coriander powder, pinch of chicken Masala, pinch of masala..
- 4 tablespoons butter, then add onions and garlic and saute it for a while..
- Add 1/3rd cup of Flour, 3 cups milk. Mix with no lumps..
- Add salt, pepper, basil, Coriander Powder, Oregano, Nutmeg. Heat it for a while..
- Add cheese, A LOT OF CHEESE. Heat it till the thickness you desire..
- Add the sauteed chicken and the Penne..
- Cook for 2-3 mins, add coriander leaves..
- And you are ready to serve!!!.
Add mushrooms, olives, basil and parsley. Stir in sauce and pine nuts. The recipe uses Mozzarella, provolone and Parmesan cheeses combined with a penne pasta in a rich Alfredo sauce. A classic homemade Alfredo sauce gets tossed with cooked chicken, peas and ziti pasta for an impressive meal that you can make on the fly. Penne pasta may be substituted for the ziti pasta.