Recipe: Delicious Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice
Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice. Learn How to Make Bacon Fried Rice Recipe Please like, share, comment and/or subscribe if you would like to see new future recipes or support our channel. Japanese GIANT BACON BOWL & BEST Hotcakes! Eating ENTIRE KING CRAB For BREAKFAST!
Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice. #mycookbook This rice dish is similar to paella but with Chinese seasoning and flavour. Always love an one pot meal. simple and delicious. Bacon kimchi fried rice is definitely something you can make in no time, non special Asian grocery store trip (you can find kimchi really easy now days at regular grocery stores!), definitely a must try at home, especially if you're a beginner of Asian home cooking! You can have Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice
- Prepare 430 g of Sushi rice.
- You need 150 g of Bacon (pancetta).
- Prepare 150 g of Fresh shiitake mushroom.
- It’s 1 tin of Bamboo.
- It’s 1 of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Mixed seafood.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Crispy fried onion.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Katsuo dashi powder.
- Prepare 430 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Rice wine.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Sesame oil.
Prepare ingredients by cut bacon in bite. Green Risotto of Bamboo Rice and Sea Asparagus. There is something so relaxing and Health benefits of bamboo rice – the seeds of bamboo plant proves to be a great supplement and children · Caramelized sweet onion seasoned with soy sauce and mirin, Sweet Onion Takikomi Gohan is a. Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork made from various cuts, typically from the pork belly or from the less fatty back cuts.
Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice step by step
- Heat the frying pan and add in bacon and carrot strips..
- Add in bamboo and mushroom..
- Add in crispy fried onion..
- Seasoning with soy sauce, rice wine, salt and white pepper..
- Pour in the washed rice and mix it with the vegetables..
- Add in water and katsuo dashi powder and then place the mixed seafood on the top. Use rice cooker or hub (with the lid on) to cook the rice until the rice absorbs all the liquid..
- Before serving, sprinkle some chopped spring onion and sesame oil. Done and enjoy~ 😋.
It is eaten on its own, as a side dish (particularly in breakfasts). Add some oil, salt and spices to season the mixed rice. Seal the hole with a strip of clean cloth. Japan has distinct four seasons, and each season is characterized by an abundance of seasonal ingredients. As bamboo represents the coming of spring, the mixed rice holds a special place in Japanese cuisine.