Recipe: Perfect Bacon fried rice
Bacon fried rice. Easy Fried Rice with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a kick of garlic. Better than take out and so easy to make! Why go out when you can have the best fried.
If so, this bacon fried rice recipe will be perfect to satisfy your bacon cravings. All this easy recipe takes is a few slices of bacon, leftover rice and what ever vegetables you want. This bacon fried rice is packed with amazing flavors and it's perfect for a weeknight meal! You can cook Bacon fried rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon fried rice
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- It’s 1 box of boil in a bag rice i used 3 of the 4.
- It’s 1 of soy sauce to taste.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 5 large of eggs.
- You need 1 medium of red pepper chopped.
If you've never made homemade fried rice before, I promise you it's easy. And if you've made it and were. I can't eat rice any other way. Goes with any dish you'd like.
Bacon fried rice step by step
- Boil rice according to package set aside drain all water.
- Dice bacon and add to heated wok or large pan cook until almost done then add your veggies. Cook until tender..
- Add rice to veggies and bacon mix, season to taste with garlic, pepper, and soy sauce..
- Scramble the eggs add to your rice and mix well..
- Serve as a side dish or your main course..
Bacon & Egg Fried Rice: Recipe Instructions. Heat the oil in your wok over medium heat and add beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs, remove from the wok, and set aside. So naturally, bacon fried rice seemed like the next step. Fresh rice will make it sticky.) Bacon Fried Rice.