Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta
Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta. To begin making Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta Recipe-Fusion Fusilli Pasta, get all the prep done. Blanch veggies, boil potatoes in a pressure cooker and Serve this fascinating Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta Recipe-Fusion Fusilli Pasta after garnishing with generous amount of grated cheese, with a crusty. I chose to forego the potatoes since I was using pasta but try not to skip the peas!
This fabulous pasta creation is topped with cheese and colourful capsicum strips, and baked to perfection. Every mouthful of this Pav Bhaji Pasta will pleasantly surprise you with its vast spectrum of flavours. Season with salt, and stir in lemon juice. yum yum yum I made this one day ahead of my indian feast to let the flavours marry but you really don't need to!! You can cook Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta
- It’s 2 cups of fusilli, cooked as per instructions on the packet.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion,chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red, yellow and green bell peppers, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of potatoes; boiled &mashed.
- You need 1/4 cup of cauliflower(gobi), chopped & blanched.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green peas(matar), blanched.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cheese,grated.
- It’s few sprigs of Coriander leaves, chopped to garnish.
I did not serve this with buns but made puri instead. easy mumbai style pav bhaji recipe with step by step by step photo/video. world famous fast food dish or perhaps the king of the street food from the western state of maharashtra. the recipe is amalgamation of vegetables spiced with as pav bhaji masala and served with soft bread roll aka pav. Here is our version of Pav Bahaji, make them with soft and smooth pav buns and enjoy delicious street food wherever you are. Lihat juga resep Baked fussili enak lainnya. Pav bhaji recipe – A great kids pleaser and even everyone in the family would love this.
Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta instructions
- Blanch veggies, boil potatoes in a pressure cooker and mash, chop all the veggies needed..
- Heat a kadhai with butter on a medium heat Add onion and sauté till they soften and turn pinkish in butter..
- Once the onion is translucent and pinkish, add carrots, sauté for a few seconds, add bell peppers and sauté for 2 mins, till they are half cooked..
- Now add the finely chopped Tomatoes, sauté and let them cook well till mushy..
- After that add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala and pav bhaji masala..
- Sauté well till everything gets mixed very well..
- Now add boiled & mashed potatoes, blanched peas and cauliflower. Add in a little amount of water(about 2 tbsp max), add salt and mash the pav bhaji flavored masala very well with a masher..
- Now add red-chilli-garlic sauce, mix and switch off heat and add lemon juice.check for salt and spices, and adjust if required..
- In another wok, heat a little butter and toss the precooked pasta in it once the butter is heated..
- Add this buttery pasta into pav bhaji masala and mix the pav bhaji pasta well to coat..
- Garnish this fascinating pav bhaji flavored pasta-fusion fusilli pasta with a generous amount of grated cheese..
- You can serve this pasta in 2 ways:–either you can serve it with only pav or you can stuff pasta in the pav..
When I saw in my sis in law's blog,from that time I wanted to try,even my friend Sangeeta asked me to try and gave a pack of MTR Pav Bhaji Masala. I simply followed the recipe given in the back side of the pack. Add a tblspn of butter in the same tawa and add some bhaji on top of it. Cook till it is thick and bubbly. A wide variety of fusilli pasta options are available to you, such as feature, processing type, and primary ingredient.