Recipe: Appetizing Easy Leek and Bacon Red Rice
Easy Leek and Bacon Red Rice. Pour in the wine and keep stirring until it is absorbed. Use vegetable stock and, when the risotto is. Add the bacon and veggies to the rice and Banana bread is a kitchen staple since it's easy to make and prepared with simple ingredients.
Put dry rice into a bowl and fill with tap water. Then, rinse rice and discard the soaking water. In a pot, heat oil over high heat and add rice. You can have Easy Leek and Bacon Red Rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Leek and Bacon Red Rice
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 6 of leeks.
- You need 150 grams of bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine or chicken stock.
Once you have it, things are incredibly easy: quick-cooking but never dry chicken thighs, any rice you have around, and this one leans heavily on leeks, as well. Three absolutely key things, however, convert this from "uh, you just boiled chicken, leeks, and rice together" into something more dynamic. This easy leeks and rice (among other vegetables) soup is a perfectly light, refreshing and wonderful soup that can be consumed warm or cold. Fresh vegetables, a little bit of rice and lemon juice added to the end, makes this soup a delicious, also low calorie meal suitable for lunch or dinner.
Easy Leek and Bacon Red Rice step by step
- Wash and prepare the leeks by cutting the green part and slicing the rest into thin rounds.
- Place the bacon bits in a cold pan and let fry over low heat so you don't have to add additional grease.
- If your bacon drippings make less than 1 tablespoon, add some olive oil.
- When your bacon's almost cooked, add the thinly sliced leeks. Fry for a couple of minutes then add wine or stock.
- Then cook until liquid evaporates and leeks are tender (about 15 minutes). If leeks are almost tender but there's way too much liquid left, just add a tablespoon of flour or cornstarch to thicken it up.
- I cooked some red rice for this dish https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357176-how-to-cook-thai-red-rice.
I use turkey kielbasa to cut down on the fat, but not the flavor. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Red Beans and Rice. Leave no holiday guest hungry with this magnificent tart. Scatter bacon on bottom of crust, then top with egg mixture. Wrap pan with foil and place on a large rimmed baking sheet.