How to Prepare Yummy Penne Arrabbiata with pork
Penne Arrabbiata with pork. Penne Arrabbiata with pork Very simple and good for quick meal! In a large Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium-high. Add the garlic and red-pepper flakes to the oil and stir to combine.
Rip the basil leaves into smaller pieces using your hands and add it to the pasta and sauce. Penne all'arrabbiata (arrabbiata translates into angry), which stems from the Lazio region in central Italy, is a dish comprised of penne pasta and sauce prepared with tomatoes, garlic, and chili peppers. Some sources claim that the authentic recipe also included pecorino cheese, while others differ and believe that the cheese was added later on. You can cook Penne Arrabbiata with pork using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Penne Arrabbiata with pork
- You need 100 g of Penne(or any pasta).
- Prepare of Some Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 1/2 piece of Garlic.
- It’s 100 g of Pork.
- You need 1/2 can of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add kosher salt to the boiling water, then add the pasta. To prepare the pork, season with pork with salt and black pepper. In a large Dutch oven over high heat, warm the olive oil.
Penne Arrabbiata with pork instructions
- Add some olive oil in a frying pan. Fry minced red pepper and garlic. After you have good smell of garlic, add pork..
- Add tomato sauce. Cook pasta and add into the frying pan. Adjust to your taste with salt and pepper!! Finish!.
Penne Arrabbiata is spicy, saucy, and so easy! The combination of penne noodles, spicy tomato sauce, and parmesan cheese is simply irresistible. Penne Arrabiata translates to Angry Penne, which is an apt name for this spicy pasta dish. My father didn't typically put too much spice into his cooking, but this was one exception. If people wanted the pasta angry they got it angry!