Recipe: Delicious Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage
- You need 1 Head of Cabbage, Parboiled leaves (18).
- It’s 1.2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1-1.5 Cup of Brooth Cooked Rice, Cooled.
- It’s 1/2 of Choped onion.
- It’s 1 of Egg, Beaten.
- It’s 9 pcs of Bacon (18 if thin).
- You need 1 of ts.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 cans of Condensed Tomatoe Soup.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fried onion, Option for toppings.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage instructions
- Mix Ground beef, rice, onion,salt and pepper, egg and 1/3 can Tomatoes Soup.
- Wrapped mixture in Cabbage leaves twice, Wrap bacon, set 9 in heavy dish.
- Pour Tomatoes soup on top and top with fried onions, wrapped foil tightly, bake on 350 for 1 hr..
- Remove foil, low broil for about 5 to 10 min.
- Mix tomatoe soup with juice in pan, also add Marinara sauce on side!.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)