Easiest Way to Make Perfect Crispy Pork Rashers with Sticky jasmine rice
Crispy Pork Rashers with Sticky jasmine rice.
You can have Crispy Pork Rashers with Sticky jasmine rice using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Pork Rashers with Sticky jasmine rice
- Prepare 500 g of pork rashers.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- Prepare 200 g of broccoli, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
Crispy Pork Rashers with Sticky jasmine rice step by step
- Chop the pork rashers into 2cm cubes..
- Once all chopped, sprinkle the salt over the pork rasher cubes. Then heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry in batches to prevent over-crowding in the pan. We want the pork to be crispy and golden brown. Set aside in a bowl when all fried up..
- Bring a pot of water to boil with 1 cup of jasmine rice with a pinch of salt. Boil for 10 minutes on a medium heat. Drain in a colander and add some of that water to the same empty pot, leaving the rice in the colander, set back over a low heat and cover the rice to steam gently to become slightly sticky..
- Deglaze the pan in which you fried the pork with the teriyaki sauce and add the parboiled broccoli to baste in the sauce and add the garlic. Cook for 2 minutes..
- To assemble, place the rice in a bowl, the pork then the broccoli in the sauce. Drizzle some of the sauce over the rice, and serve warm..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)