Recipe: Yummy Penne Masala pasta
Penne Masala pasta. Hey Guys, I'm back with an another interesting video. Hope you'll love it. 🙂 Dont forget to hit the subscribe button. follow me on instagram. The official account of Penn Masala: the world's first South Asian a cappella group.
I really wonder why i din't try a pasta recipe so far. Actually i wanted to start with pasta with white sauce or red sauce but my friend Shalini suggested me to try our. The World's First South Asian a cappella group. You can cook Penne Masala pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Penne Masala pasta
- It’s 1 bowl of boiled penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of steamed sweetcorn.
- Prepare 4 tsp of steamed peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated pizza chesse.
- Prepare of as taste salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregeno.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of roasted chilli flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 pinch of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
This recipe gives a tasty masala pasta and makes for a good brunch, snack or a light dinner. You can also pack it in the. This Achari Chicken Masala Pasta is a fusion dish. This Masala Pasta has a fiery red tomato sauce seasoned with Indian spices and mellowed with If you want to learn how to make Indian style masala pasta, and if you think you know all there is to.
Penne Masala pasta step by step
- Take hslf cup of water add all masala dissolve. keep a side..
- Take a wok add butter and olive oil heat then add garlic powder then add masala water and add boiled pasta and peas,sweetcorn and grated pizza cheese mix.
- Then cover with lid simmer in 5 minutes.After 5 minutes ready pasta..
- Serve Masala penne pasta..
This Indian style desi pasta features tender penne pasta coated with flavorful, Indian spiced creamy. MAGGI Masala Penne Pazzta is delicious, quick and easy. The pasta is made with suji/ rawa Available in saucy, lip-smacking flavours and shapes – Masala Penne, Cheese Macaroni, Mushroom. Penne (Italian pronunciation: [ˈpenːe]) is an extruded type of pasta with cylinder-shaped pieces, their ends cut at a bias. Penne is the plural form of the Italian penna (meaning feather but pen as well), deriving from Latin penna (meaning "feather" or "quill"), and is a cognate of the English word pen.