Recipe: Tasty Spicy Penne
Spicy Penne. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add kosher salt to the boiling water, then add the pasta. In a large skillet, layer the pasta, rosemary, pepperoni, pepperoncini and red peppers.
Toss with penne and fresh parsley to serve. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. You can cook Spicy Penne using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Penne
- It’s 1 cup of Penne.
- It’s 1 of large potato.
- Prepare slices of Chicken breast.
- You need 2 of Chopped Onions.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- You need To taste of Salt & paprika powder.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Pasta spice.
- You need 1 of Garlic piece.
- You need of Cheese (Optional).
First, heat a large pan to medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the garlic and pepper flakes; stir to coat. Cook until fragrant, about a minute. The penne pasta dish is also known as penne arrabbiata which is made with cooked pasta smothered in a spicy tomato sauce.
Spicy Penne step by step
- Long cut potatoes look lovely with penne.
- Half boil them and pan fry them with salt and paprika. Cook until half they turned crispy..
- Cook chicken with salt & garlic.
- Boil and drain Penne.
- Cook the onions add soya sauce, tomato sauce,salt, paprika powder,pasta spice, coriander powder and cumin powder.
- Add 1/4 cups of water and stir..
- Add boiled penne, potatoes and chicken slices to the sauce. Add melted cheese on.
- Enjoy ????.
Arrabbiata means angry which is a direct reference to how spicy the tomato-based sauce is. A pasta recipe ideal for Sri Lankans. Make this Penne with Sausage and Spicy Cream Tomato Sauce recipe tonight! It's simple to prepare and super delicious. Arrabbiata means "angry" in Italian, and this classic Roman pasta dish gets its cheeky name from its signature spicy tomato sauce, made with garlic and red chile peppers.