Recipe: Delicious Smoked salmon penne pasta
Smoked salmon penne pasta. Smoked Salmon Pasta from Delish.com turns spaghetti into an insanely delicious dinner. Smoked salmon pasta sounds really fancy, but the truth is, it's the easiest and fastest pasta we've ever made. Smoked salmon with pasta in a sauce of shallots, garlic, white wine, lemon, and cream, with toasted pine nuts and parsley.
For people who want the flavor but not the bacon, smoked salmon is the perfect substitute! I would change one thing, use cheese tortellini instead of penne pasta. I promise that you will love it! You can have Smoked salmon penne pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon penne pasta
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 6 oz of smoked salmon ( cold smoked).
- You need 10 oz of cooked penne rigate.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fined grated ramano cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
This penne dish is amazing, it's creamy and if you love smoked salmon this dish is for you. This is a modern way of serving pasta in many Italian restaurants. It's delicious and you can easily make this in under half an hour. Penne Pasta with Peas and Smoked Salmon.
Smoked salmon penne pasta instructions
- Boil pasta, lightly salt water. Do not overcook. Al dente works best..
- In medium saucepan, bring cream to simmer, add salmon and garlic powder..
- Add cooked and drained pasta to cream..
- Add peas..
- Reduce until cream coats pasta, about five minutes..
My sister turned me on to the salmon a while back and now both Rod and I are hooked. I made the "sauce" for this pasta with smoked salmon and peas, by pulsing together a container of spinach artichoke dip I had sitting in the fridge with some non-fat plain. It's basically all of my favorite things In one bowl: salmon, spinach, cherry tomatoes and lemon. I have used fresh salmon in place of smoked salmon when I have not been able to get smoked salmon, and it was very good as well. This is an awesome pasta that is quick to make and very satisfying.