How to Prepare Tasty Pink sauce pasta
Pink sauce pasta. Pink sauce pasta is the ultimate crowd pleaser and is perfect for kids, a casual date night at home, or a large family gathering. The best part: it tastes amazing. The second best part: it's one of the most simple pasta dishes you will ever make.
It has tang from the tomato sauce, and creaminess from white sauce without being too rich and heavy. Place tomato puree in a measuring cup. Add cooked pasta. remove from heat, Add cheese and stir. You can have Pink sauce pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pink sauce pasta
- Prepare of Tricolor fusilli pasta.
- You need of Water for pasta boil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt for pasta water.
- You need 500 ml of pomi or other tomato sauce brands (no chunks).
- You need 200 ml of or 300ml fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 handful of cut rosemary (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
Pink Sauce Pasta, also known as Tomato and Cream Pasta is a popular comfort meal that I often resort to on my weekends. I am often, posed with a query of How to boil Pasta without turning it into a mess. At the end of this blog, do refer to the Tip section in which we have discussed few guidelines to be followed to prevent Pasta turning into mess. The creamy tomato sauce has a pretty pink color that gives this dish its name.
Pink sauce pasta instructions
- Boil the fusilli with water and salt only (olive oil makes in harder for the sauce to hang on the pasta).
- In a bowl, pour the tomato sauce with the salt, black and white pepper, rosemary, onion and garlic powder, and mix, taste the sauce and add spices or rosemary if needed.
- In a large pan, melt the butter and pour in the tomato sauce, add in the fresh cream and mix till the sauce turns pink, be careful to not over boil it, taste and add in herbs if necessary, add in the fusilli, Parmesan may be added for cheesy taste.
- Serve hot with grated Parmesan and enjoy.
Here's all you need to make it: PASTA. You can use a variety of pasta shapes for this pink pasta recipe. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the olive oil, garlic, shallots and salt.