Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty W.GaL Simple Penne in Pasta Sauce
W.GaL Simple Penne in Pasta Sauce. Super Simple And Delicious Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta Recipe Packed With Flavor. This Dish Is Perfect By Itself Or You Can Add Chicken Too! Penne Pasta with Simple Beef Neck Sauce.
Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly The meat sauce also freezes quite well, though not with the pasta. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. You can have W.GaL Simple Penne in Pasta Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of W.GaL Simple Penne in Pasta Sauce
- You need 10 piece of chicken sausage, sliced.
- It’s 1 can of button mushroom, sliced.
- Prepare 3 large of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 can of Delmonte pasta sauce can be substitute with own type of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil or basil oil.
- You need 500 grams of penne pasta.
Cook the pasta according to package instructions. These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. Pasta: Use penne or any small style pasta. How To Make One-Pot Penne Pasta.
W.GaL Simple Penne in Pasta Sauce step by step
- Boil a pot of water over high heat. Once water is boiled add in the penne pasta and cook till its of biting texture. Drain and put aside..
- Heat a pan and add 2 spoonful of either olive oil or basil oil and add in all ingredients such as chicken sausage, diced onion, sliced button mushroom, diced red chilli, and lastly diced tomatoes. Add in the pasta sauce last and stir all ingredients together. Cover the pan for 5 to 10mins..
- Open the cover once cook. And ready to serve. ????.
Start with sauting the onions, then add the garlic and sausage and continue to cook for Reheat: Warm on the stovetop over low heat, adding a splash of water or pasta sauce so it doesn't stick to the pan, until warmed through. These pasta recipes use penne for the base but become so much more with simple, flavorful ingredient additions. Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry? Don't settle for pasta and tomato sauce. With a few extra steps, you'll have an easy dinner everyone will be.